breakfast club | via Tumblr on We Heart It.
Anonymous asked: my writing has become very stiff and….fake, it doesnt flow like it used to, and I find everything I write is just awful. Any advice on how to get rid of this rigid writing?There could be two possible things going on: 1) you’re…
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
WHAT IS IN THAT NARNIAN WATER AND WHERE CAN I GET SOME